世界杯2022外围赛比分 has a long tradition of excellence in training physicians. students are trained at both the bowman gray center for medical education and at wake forest baptist medical center, an internationally recognized academic medical center with roots dating back to 1922 and the founding of north carolina baptist hospital.
the purpose-designed bowman gray center has allowed the school of medicine to join our investigative and educational colleagues in wake forest innovation quarter in downtown winston-salem.
as a doctor of medicine student, you’ll:
- develop your skills in a new medical education building with state-of-the-art medical training tools, simulation suites and interactive small-group rooms that encourage active learning.
- engage with a curriculum that emphasizes small-group learning sessions and requires critical thinking and collaboration.
- build relationships with faculty, mentors and advisors who are committed to helping you reach your full potential as a doctor.
- develop interprofessional skills with colleagues-in-training from the physician assistant program, the certified registered nurse anesthesia program and graduate students.
- develop technical mastery as well as qualities important to tomorrow’s physicians: compassion, communication and thoughtful leadership.
the goal of the school of medicine is to graduate outstanding clinicians, educators and scholars, and to position our graduates for outstanding performance in the top residency training programs in the nation.
class of 2025 quick facts and figures
|average incoming gpa:||3.67|
|average incoming age:||24|
|sex:||male: 54 / female: 91|
the md program is committed to diversity in its admissions process. diversity as a core value embodies inclusiveness, mutual respect and multiple perspectives and serves as a catalyst for change resulting in health equity. in this context, we are mindful of all aspects of human differences such as socioeconomic status, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, geography, disability and age.
learn more about our current md class profile