the northwest area health education center of wake forest school of medicine provides and supports educational activities and services with a focus on primary care in rural communities and those with less access to resources to recruit, train and retain the workforce needed to create a healthy north carolina.
every north carolinian is healthy and supported by an appropriate and well-trained health workforce that reflects the communities it serves.
- excellence - we deliver quality activities and services that our customers and partners value.
- diversity - we promote equity and inclusivity.
- integrity - we act with fairness, transparency and the highest level of ethics.
- collaboration - we value partnerships and support interprofessional approaches.
- improvement - we continuously innovate and improve our work.
northwest ahec - winston-salem
special instructions: once you arrive at the mccreary tower, park in the “gold lot” and proceed to gate #1. enter through the “gold” lobby and take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
northwest ahec - boone
watauga medical center
special instructions: please park in ahec building (auditorium, classrooms & library)-facing lot. the auditorium is on the main level.